Last Updated on:
March 10, 2018
Deskree Inc. (“
Collection of Information
Information you provide to us
When you create an account, we collect personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may also provide demographic information and other personal information which enables us to provide a more personalized experience on our Service. In addition, we use OAuth as an authentication method which enables you to register and login to the Service using your Google or Facebook account. We will have access to information in your Google or Facebook account, the details of which are disclosed to you when you grant us permission to authenticate you using your Google or Facebook account.
When you pay for the Service, we and/or our third party service provider collect personal information such your name, address, email address and credit card details. Our current third party service provider for processing payments is Stripe, Inc.
You may modify your browser’s settings so that your browser stops accepting cookies or prompts you before accepting a cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may still use the Service, but your ability to use some features may be limited.
Interest-Based Advertising / Remarketing
You can opt out of these interest-based advertising campaigns by turning off cookies in your browser, as described above. Please note that if you opt-out of interest-based advertising you may still see advertisements from us on other websites. However, they will not be customized based on your browsing history on our website.
Use of Information
We use your information to provide the Service and to manage our business operations. For example, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve the Service;
- to communicate with you about a request made by you;
- to administer our provision of, and your payment for, the Service;
- to register your account;
- to authenticate you when you log into your account;
- to personalize and improve your experience;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Service and our business;
- to collect debts owed to us; and
- to provide or offer updates, promotions and announcements.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect from you as follows:
- content uploaded or posted to a project on the Service will be shared with other users with access to the project;
- we may publicize on our website the names of businesses who use the Service;
- we may use third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve the Service (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance, marketing, analytics and payment processing);
- we may share information about you as permitted or required by law; and
- we may share aggregated demographic or otherwise non-personal information with our partners and advertisers, such as usage statistics of our Service.
Links and Integrations
This Service may contain links to other websites and provide you with the ability to integrate the Service with third party products and services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites, products and services. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by us through the Service.
Storage of Personal Information
We follow generally accepted standards to protect our users' information. For example, our website is encrypted and protected SSL encryption software. However, no method of electronic transmission is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Additional Protections for Minors
The Service is not directed at individuals under the age of 13 years and we request that they not provided personal information through the Service.